Subject: Re: Pick List Patch

Re: Pick List Patch

From: Jerome Kuptz <jerome_at_geekrox.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:48:03 -0800

I'll generate a patch on the latest cvs later tonight. I have cvs
access and did not see a need to upload a patch. I did post a patch to
the list, and ppl seemed to like the idea.

http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-02/0056.shtml

My code only covered the player. Though I see an opportunity to merge
our code bases here for 2.1.

--jk