Subject: Firmware port
From: Josh Nisly (joshn_at_invtools.com)
Date: 2003-03-05

I'm trying to port Rockbox to another very similar player, the NEO Jukebox.
It looks like the firmware is responsible for copying itself from the flash
memory (at 0x020000) to the DRAM (at 0x09000000), which I think is done by
the boot code in the Archos. How should I do this?

I modified the first example program Bjorn wrote for the player, and that
ran fine when I set the vectors to start at 0x20000, but when I tried this
with Rockbox 1.0, it called main() correctly, but it looks like that when a
function returns, it returns to the wrong place. What am I doing wrong?
I'm rather clueless about gcc, so I could use all the help I can get.

Thanks,
Josh Nisly