Subject: Re: Different font for WPS screen?

Re: Different font for WPS screen?

From: Brian Wolven <Brian.Wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:09:38 -0500

Joe Kearney wrote:
> Im fairly certain this isnt possible, but since I havent seen it
> anywhere...
>
> Can the WPS screen have a different font vs the directory nav screens?
> I assume there is simply a single systemwide font, but I didnt know if
> it was possible to switch it somehow for the WPS.

I think it was mentioned recently that rockbox supports only one font at a time.
That said, it seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to have a font setting in
the .wps file, and change from the "system" font to the "wps" font (if they are
different) on the fly somehow. There may be issues that make that a bad idea
though - someone who really knows what they're talking about (I certainly don't
=P) will have to let us know.