Subject: Bug

Bug

From: Alexandre Belloni <abelloni_at_nerim.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 23:32:30 +0100

I think I found a bug I've managed to reproduce it two times:
When deleting a file, rockbox still shows the file in the directory browser
 immediatly after returning from delete screen. And it manage to play it.

Has someone experienced the same problem (last time it happens is this
morning with CVS-030305)

Alex

PS: I'm still writing the documentation (41 pages right now :) ) but I
read key combinations from the CVS source and I hoped there would
be a little more comments :)
I will soon have something I could show without being ashamed :)