Subject: . CFG Extension

. CFG Extension

From: Mark's E-Mail Address <mark.bright_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:23:54 -0000

Bandit wrote:
> Dario Carluccio wrote:
>> Hello Rockboxers,
>>
>> as the .cfg loader is working fine. Would'nt it be nice to have the
>> possibility to save the actual configuration in such a file direct
>> from a RockBox menue?

HI,

I know it's a bit trivial, but to get back into programming after a
substantial break I was looking for a simple windows application to
write, and I am 60% through a Windows front end for .cfg files. The
advantages are that I don't need to keep checking what options are
allowed and I can see related items together on screen ie all display
options, all power save options, all recording settings.

 It's in Visual Basic 6 and obviously for windows only, and is purely
being written for my own use, but if anyone else is interested - drop
me a line...

 Bandit