Subject: Documentation
From: Alexandre Belloni (
Date: 2003-03-06

I'm tired to read the source today so I will ask what I want to know :)

I'd like to know what exactly does the queue command in the on_play menu
and if the file queued will be added to the playlist when using Create

Could you please explain the scrolling options, Disk poweroff, power
saving, sleep timer options and if you think it is necessary the debug
options ?

Is battery capacity used to calculate remaining time ?

I need a screenshot of a player WPS, a Recorder WPS, a player directory
browser, a Recording screen.

As I promised, here is an early draft it is really unfinished and
sometimes juste copies the website.
You could grab it at source is

I have a few questions left : I've put my name at the copy right but as
is said I copy a lot the website maybe we should change that :)

Does it matter if I use A4 format ? (as I'm french ..)
Should I cover Windows driver installation ? I thought I shouldn't
because it is explained in the archos manual.
There are some errors on the website documentation, in some buton
bindings section it is written up will decrease value and down increase
in fact it is the contrary.