Subject: RE: Start Timer
From: Melih ÖZBEK (melih_at_tarim.gov.tr)
Date: 2003-03-06

Actually it is not what I want. I don't mean a "wake up" or "turn on" timer.
It is a simple "start playing" timer. No hardware mod required. If AJBR is
turned off, nothing will happen. It will only work when AJBR is already
turned on. It sounds simple for a non rockbox programmer, but there might be
some limitations..