Subject: Re: Documentation
From: Johan Vromans (
Date: 2003-03-06

Alexandre Belloni <> writes:

> You could grab it at source is

Good job!

> Does it matter if I use A4 format ? (as I'm french ..)

I'd say it will be trivial to produce a US letter version, since the
source is (La)TeX.

> Should I cover Windows driver installation ? I thought I shouldn't
> because it is explained in the archos manual.

Yes, I think it's okay to refer to the Archos manual for that. Every
owner should have one, or they can download it from the Archos site.

If I may do a suggestion: would it improve readability if you split
the buttons-column in two columns: one for the player and one for the
Even nicer would be to have button images...

-- Johan