Subject: Re: Documentation
From: Andrew Jamieson (ajamiesn_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: 2003-03-06

Excellent work!! Very nicely done indeed.

As for your questions, I'll answer what I can:

> power saving,

Power saving 'turns on' some options in the main menu that are mainly for
testing purposes at the moment. I assume that these options (both power
saving, or the added options it begets) will not be present in the next
release, as the power save mode will either be always on, or not on at all.

> Is battery capacity used to calculate remaining time ?

AFAIK remaining time is a function of battery capacity, and the monitored
battery voltage.

---