Subject: Re[2]: Start Timer
From: Uwe Freese (mail_at_uwe-freese.de)
Date: 2003-03-06

Hello Melih,

Melih ÷ZBEK wrote on Thursday, March 6, 2003, 9:23:19 AM:

M÷> Look at the RTC-Mod[1] on Uwes Page I've done it too.

M÷> Actually it is not what I want. I don't mean a "wake up" or "turn on" timer.
M÷> It is a simple "start playing" timer. No hardware mod required. If AJBR is

Maybe it is possible to change the wake-up-function (for the alarm
mod) so that it turns off and wakes up the device if the mod is
available and only waits (turned on, doing nothing) if it is not.

Bye, Uwe.