Subject: Re: Alternative UI disables delete function
From: Joaquim Carvalho (
Date: 2003-03-06

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 22:23, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Scott Bronson wrote:
> > Or, if you guys can get the vertical sliders into the main source tree,
> > that would be even better. :)
> Has anyone made any pictures available with these ones visible? If so, I've
> missed them and would appreciate if someone could re-post a URL...
> I am also interested in trying out a clean build with that feature added.
> Unfortunately, I don't agree with all of Joaquim's changes so applying the
> whole kit is not my cup of tea.

Would you accept a patch with the UI changes commented-out by default
with #ifdef ?
I accept that not everyone likes the UI change but I need it on my

My new Toshiba with a Geforce4 has arrived, I'm really happy, NVIDIA is
a great brave company, I'll never again buy a Linux computer without
NVIDIA graphics, I'm now in the mood for some OpenGL programming.