Subject: Re: . CFG Extension
From: Roy Horton (
Date: 2003-03-06

I would be interested in looking at this and trying it out...!

Roy - St. Louis, MO USA

Roy Horton, on 03/06/2003

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:23:54 -0000, Mark's E-Mail Address wrote: Bandit wrote: > Dario Carluccio wrote: >> Hello Rockboxers, >> >> as the .cfg loader is working fine. Would'nt it be nice to have the >> possibility to save the actual configuration in such a file direct >> from a RockBox menue?

I know it's a bit trivial, but to get back into programming after a substantial break I was looking for a simple windows application to write, and I am 60% through a Windows front end for .cfg files. The advantages are that I don't need to keep checking what options are allowed and I can see related items together on screen ie all display options, all power save options, all recording settings.

It's in Visual Basic 6 and obviously for windows only, and is purely being written for my own use, but if anyone else is interested - drop me a line...