Subject: Re: Bug
From: Roy Horton (
Date: 2003-03-06

Is the delete screen only on certain versions of Rockbox? This is a
feature that I have been looking for and haven't found...

Roy Horton, on 03/06/2003

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 01:05:53 +0100, Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote: Alexandre Belloni wrote: > I think I found a bug I've managed to reproduce it two times: > When deleting a file, rockbox still shows the file in the directory browser > immediatly after returning from delete screen. And it manage to play it. > > Has someone experienced the same problem (last time it happens is this > morning with CVS-030305)

Yes, this is a known problem. I think there is a patch for it, but we haven't come around to applying it yet.