Subject: Re: Battery bug?

Re: Battery bug?

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 20:22:25 -0000 (GMT)

Roy Horton said:
> One more item, just for your information when you do start working on
> this... I turned off my fm recorder last night and it showed 91%
> battery life. WHen I turned it on this morning it started at 40% and
> has creeeeped up to about 70% over an hours time or so....

We just read the value that the hardware reports. We have no control over
the battery level or the charging on the FM model.

> On this other issue, the latest daily build did make the battery
> status go all the way to 100...

Good!

> I have more questions on the fm recorder, but I see by the last entry
> in the FAQ that I need to keep them to myself... :)~

All it says is be patient. It does not say you shouldn't ask questions.
However, be prepared that the answer to your question may be "We haven't
done it yet, be patient!"

--
Mike Holden