Subject: Is this a bug? - Sleeptimer
From: Michael Schopferer (michael.schopferer_at_stud.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: 2003-03-07

Hello,

this morning I found my Archos Recorder in the Archos-Charging-Mode.
The night before, I set a sleeptimer ans connected the charger.

In the source I found:
Rockbox will reboot, after sleeptime-end is reached (with charger plugged).
But the Archos is switching to the original chargemode instead of starting
Rockbox again.
Is this right or really intended?

Perhaps it is nicer to stop playing instead of rebooting, so the Rockbox-
chargemode is used for the rest of the night ;)

Ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Schopferer *** Michael.Schopferer_at_stud.uni-karlsruhe.de