Subject: Re: Charging on the move
From: Joris van den Heuvel (joris.bass_at_planet.nl)
Date: 2003-03-07

I can think of a few issues:

A 9v battery only holds about 20% of the capacity of the factory-installed
AJB NiMH, so you would need 5 9-volts batteries to fully charge the AJB!
That's both expensive an environmentally "dirty". To put it in other words,
I think it's plain stupid. Instead, pack a second set of charged
penlites!!!!

Joris.