Subject: Re: Charging on the move

Re: Charging on the move

From: Joris van den Heuvel <joris.bass_at_planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:17:28 +0100

I can think of a few issues:

A 9v battery only holds about 20% of the capacity of the factory-installed
AJB NiMH, so you would need 5 9-volts batteries to fully charge the AJB!
That's both expensive an environmentally "dirty". To put it in other words,
I think it's plain stupid. Instead, pack a second set of charged
penlites!!!!

Joris.