Subject: RE: Feature Requests / Patch

RE: Feature Requests / Patch

From: David Reis <dlr_at_cbord.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:12:50 -0500

Björn - All Rockboxers,

Sorry to take away the Display settings from WPS F3 but,
I thought that as long as these settings are available
from the F1 button (main menu), the F3 button might be available
for this feature.

I will try and find an alternative method to initiate the
function. Any ideas on what I might use?

I did not want to use combo-keys for this as I
use it a lot while driving, skiing etc.

Bubba

AKA
David L. Reis