Subject: Re: Backing up HDD content
From: Uwe Freese (
Date: 2003-03-08

Hello Joris,

Joris van den Heuvel wrote on Saturday, March 8, 2003, 5:22:25 PM:

JvdH> [Not Rockbox related topic]

JvdH> I was wondering, does anyone keep the contents of the Archos HDD backed up
JvdH> on their computer? Or do you put all your music on the Archos and if it ever
JvdH> fails, it just fails and you convert all your CDs to MP3 again?

JvdH> So what are your methods?

I personally keep a copy on my computer, which I use to play back the
music when I'm home. <advertising> I use my simple ABSync app to keep the dirs synced.

Bye, Uwe.