Subject: RE: Shuffle playlists (sometimes)
From: Matthew P. OReilly (
Date: 2003-03-09

I think we should allow a setting in the .cfg to indicate whether or not to
return to the previous .cfg settings once a playlist has been played. This
will necessitate storing the previous settings in memory somehow, but I
think it will save some aggrivation in the long run. An alternative would
be to write the current settings to a .cfg file in the .rockbox directory
whenever a new .cfg file is loaded as part of a playlist/etc.