Subject: Re: Deep discharge
From: Joris van den Heuvel (
Date: 2003-03-09

Equipment designers don't count on the fact that you'll be using the unit
long enough to have the battery replaced. But I do remember a guy who had
the factory installed Li-ion pack in his Nomad Jukebox replaced free of
charge. I don't know how Archos deals with this stuff. Then again, Nomad
offers a user-installable battery pack (which is identical to the factory
installed one) to add to the existing pack, doubling the runtime.

I know _I_ wouldn't have bought an Archos if it didn't have user replacable