Subject: Re: New ID3 and recording features

Re: New ID3 and recording features

From: Martin Borus <martin_at_borus.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:11:24 +0100

rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se schrieb am 11.03.03 01:01:06:

> The recorded files now have a Xing header, but it is empty. This makes
> the WPS display a bitrate of 0. To generate a complete VBR header with
> TOC and all, select "VBR Fix" in the ON+Play menu.
>
> The VBR Fix feature should work on all VBR files, not just the ones
> recorded with Rockbox, as long as there is space in the file to add a
> Xing header.

Hi, can you explain that a bit more? I just tried out the function with
cut out bits from a longer mp3 file (using mpdirectcut). The function
seemed to do something but stuck with a 99% display...

Regards,
Martin

Finger wund tippen beim SMS Schreiben? Schluss damit!
Web.de FreeMail - http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021148