Subject: Re: Patch overview
From: Pascal (downs.bo192_at_gadz.org)
Date: 2003-03-12

Le Mardi 11 Mars 2003 10:05, Björn Stenberg a écrit :
> #700467 "Play all tracks in shuffled directory" (nobody)
> I need to examine this more. It seems build_playlist() should
> handle this.

Currently, the playlist is well built (with all tracks), but is told
to start in the middle of playlist, instead of the "first" (shuffled)
track.
I believe the build_playlist() should not return another start index
for the list, because the function is also used for the "resume", and
we don't want the playlist to restart from the first track at each
startup.
So, the patch applies only when the user creates the list for the
first time (when "playing" an *.mp3 in the directory).

Hope this helps.
Pascal.