Subject: Re: 2.0 Feature Freeze (mk II)
From: L. Scott Emmons (
Date: 2003-03-12

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:42:59 -0000 (GMT), Mike Holden wrote:
>The basic part has already been implemented. I believe there were
>features to be added later. At the moment, the main status bar shows
>battery charge etc, which is the main requirement.

OK, Thanks. I guess I wasn't the only one who submitted a patch for
it; seemed like a useful feature. My patch included time left in
place of the volume and playmode icons (useless in USB mode anyway),
though it did have a bit of a formatting problem when displaying all
digits (gotta get my mind back into C mode and remember to leave a
byte for null terminators. Been working in Java too long :-).