Subject: Re: feature request?
From: Alexandre Belloni (abelloni_at_nerim.net)
Date: 2003-03-12

> Is there any organized method for submitting/collecting changes that impact
> the UI (and should presumably be documented somewhere ASAP) other than reading
> this list or browsing the change logs? Or is this a case where we're all waiting
> for someone to "volunteer" to do that? Would it be a real pain to add a section
> to the online manual/FAQ documenting recent UI changes and additional
> capabilities ? (even if it's just a cat */changes.txt > allchanges.txt...)

The fact is that I haven't found any way to collect this information
other than reading the source code as all the UI changes aren't ine
the changelog.
I'd like to gather all the UI possibilities to finish the document I
am writing. I think it would be good to have a user manual for Rockbox
2.0 then it would be easier to make it evolve with the CVS.

Alex