Subject: mpeg_status slow transition
From: c s (rb_dev_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2003-03-15

I submitted patch 702874 that fixes the bug of the
Jukebox being in the wrong pause/play state after
found in checking the pause state with mpeg_status()
that it was taking an very long time to transition out
of the pause state and I had to make special
accommodations so that I didn't read the state too
soon before it had time to change. When a new file was
loaded while in pause state and the file starts
playing and wps_show() is called, it takes almost 100
ticks before the paused flag is cleared in the status
accessed with mpeg_status(). I couldn't figure out why
it was taking so long. Does anyone have any ideas why?

=====
Craig

rb_dev_at_yahoo.com