Subject: Re: 320 kbps MP3, I04: IllInstr ad 00000000
From: Andreas Heinz (crash_at_itchy.inka.de)
Date: 2003-03-15

>> came from a 320 kbit mp3, cause the only way to get rockbox started
>> anymore was to delete the playlist so resume didnt work anymore ;)

LNF> Not if you use the "ask" option for the resume.

dont want to use the ask feature, i'm just lazy and even this keypress
is too much *g* but no matter what, if such a bug appears i can get it
started again so, no problem with that.

LNF> Hehe. I don't think anyone considered releasing Rockbox with a bug like
LNF> that. And we will definitely release 2.0 before thinking about a 2.1
LNF> release. :-)

*ups* shame on me, i'm just only using the daily builds, so that i
dont really have in mind which is the actual release version.

>> but again i have to say: youre doing such a great work!

LNF> Thanks!
LNF> And by the way, that bug is now fixed Try a bleeding edge build.
LNF> /Linus

perfect, no i have to wait some hours till its in the daily builds.

regards
Andreas