Subject: Re: Cygwin problems (and one solution)
From: Kjell Ericson (Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2003-03-17

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003, Henrik Backe wrote:

> It was this output from the simulator that led me astray.
> Keyboard Rockbox
> -------- --------------
> + ON
> 8 UP
> 2 DOWN
> 4 LEFT
> 6 RIGHT/PLAY
> Enter MENU
>
> Shouldn't at least play move to '2' or am still completely lost in the land
> of confusion?

I put the menu there so I'm a bit responsible for not rereading the text.

Look at: http://rockbox.haxx.se/devcon/show.cgi?img4083.jpg

This should be the layout (and I think it is).

8: Play / Pause
2: Stop
4: Prev
6: Next
+: On
Enter: Menu

Talking about Up&Down in player is mostly silly. Key 4 and 6 is MENU_DOWN and
MENU_UP.

Feel free to change the text, I'm almost sure the key-binding is correct.

  // Kjell

ps. Can anyone take new photos of the player/recorder where the Rockbox
software is running? :-)