Subject: Minor FAQ errors
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-03-19

Item 62 has a final bit that says "(see question #62)". I suspect this
should be referring to the previous question #61, otherwise we get a
recursive FAQ, which could confuse some of our more "intellectually
challenged" visitors!

Item 18 is the same, and should refer to item 17.

Item 65. "Will Rockbox work on _ANY_ of Archos' other units?"

Item 9. Font goes screwy on line 2!

Item 16. "Faster scroll speed" indenting level.

Items 61 and 62. Mangled URL references with the # symbol in them. The #
part is not part of the URL, so the browser doesn't use them.