Subject: Re: Minor FAQ errors
From: Mike Holden (
Date: 2003-03-19

Robert Hak said:
>> Item 9. Font goes screwy on line 2!
> Should be fixed. The website display may be off, but the doc itself is
> okay.

Looks like a spurious <pre> tag, at least on the document source as viewed
in my browser.

>> Item 16. "Faster scroll speed" indenting level.
> This seems okay on the website and in the doc itself.

This is ok on my browser here at home (Konq in Mandrake Linux), but was
showing wrong on IE at work (blame MS then!)

>>Items 61 and 62. Mangled URL references with the # symbol in them. The
>> # part is not part of the URL, so the browser doesn't use them.
> They are part of the URL. Thats a prob with the script. I think I have
> this fixed.

Indeed. What I meant to say was that they SHOULD be part of the URL, but
that they aren't!

Mike Holden