Subject: Re: another 8MB upgrade success story

Re: another 8MB upgrade success story

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:42:34 -0500

It's a persuasive FAQ.

But (for example) I'm thinking I have no directories approaching 400 files. My biggest directory contains 89, and my average directory probably 15.

If I could save the additional bytes on the directory listing, I could read more bytes per disk spin-up, reducing disk usage and increasing my battery life.

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!