Subject: Re: another 8MB upgrade success story
From: George Michaelson (ggm_at_apnic.net)
Date: 2003-03-19

I only have 2mb. I'm assuming that a mechanism which does the kinds of nasty
bytecode hacks on embedded addresses is probably very very small, and hand
coded. I'd trade off 5-8k of code in a game for this for sure. I would be
amazed if the codecost was that big btw.

if the cost inline is too high, sure. stick to version-specific code.

-George

--
George Michaelson       |  APNIC
Email: ggm_at_apnic.net    |  PO Box 2131 Milton QLD 4064