Subject: Re: another 8MB upgrade success story
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-03-19

It's a persuasive FAQ.

But (for example) I'm thinking I have no directories approaching 400 files. My biggest directory contains 89, and my average directory probably 15.

If I could save the additional bytes on the directory listing, I could read more bytes per disk spin-up, reducing disk usage and increasing my battery life.

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!