Subject: Re: (NEWBIE) Recording problems...
From: TP Diffenbach (rockbox_at_diffenbach.org)
Date: 2003-03-21

I can see how he might miss it. It's a bit counter-intuitive: I think of F1 as being settings, not actions/commands.

Not that I'm immediately sure of what would be more intuitive, but it might be nice to move some stuff out of F1, which has the lion's share of sub-menus to F2 and F3 (each of which I find I rarely use).

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!