Subject: Re: (NEWBIE) Recording problems...
From: Reto (reto_at_zscfans.ch)
Date: 2003-03-22

Thanks! I had to start the Jukebox again and then it worked! Recording
works good. The features of the archos software are still "better" but I'm
sure, the Rockbox-Team will improve the functions of the recording. Giving
names for the files and the "next" button are very usefull in the archos
software. Another idea would be a sleep timer in the recording function, so
I could record a sitcom from TV and go to bed without having the jukebox
running out of battery and disk space over night ;o)

Amazing, how many other things in this version are better than in 1.4!!!
Very good work - I wish I had some knowledge of writing cvs...

Greez Reto