Subject: Re: Code reference?

Re: Code reference?

From: TP Diffenbach <rockbox_at_diffenbach.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 13:24:32 -0500

Actually, I did look in settings and I did find most of what I was loooking for. Thanks.

One question does remain: can I arbitrarily increase the size of config_block? (I understand only the first 44 bytes are saved to RTC RAM, and that's fine -- I don't need my settings there.)

One thing I did observe: settings.o is the largest .o file in Rockbox. And settings.c is full of hardcoded values. I was wondering how much object space coulkd be saved by refactoring settings.c.

--
Archos FM needs a Rockbox!