Subject: Daily Build Queuing Bug...perhaps..
From: Josh (rockbox_at_nyip.net)
Date: 2003-03-23

Hi. I upgraded to the latest daily build (3/23) today, and now my
queueing function on my Arhcos Recorder 20 GB no longer works. The red
hard drive light stays solidly lit and the unit freezes. If I push any
button the backlight turns on, but the unit does not respond. The
version I used before I upgraded to the daily build was the one with the
original queuing interface where you would click on + play and then play
to queue a song. That worked flawlessly. I have played with all of the
daily builds on that page, and tried using ROLO. None of those worked. I
have succeeded in queueing songs with the Archos original (mediocre)
firmware. Does anybody have any ideas on how I may resolve this issue?
Is it a common bug? My friend's Archos Recorder 6 GB does not have any
such problem however, which puzzles me.

Can sombody please help?