Subject: Another GPL violation: Re: Minimalistic Build-Environment forwin32 (~7.5MB)
From: roland (for_spam_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2003-03-24

Hello Robert,
I take GPL serious and didn`t see, that this is a problem.
I have added the following lines on the download page:

>Download rockbox-sdk_win32.tar.bz2. (store in dir c:\cygwin)
>This package contains a minimalistic cygwin environment in binary form. See >www.cygwin.com for sourcecode and further information

Does this give satisfaction ?

regards
Roland

>The poster has a for-spam address
Yes - I don`t put "non throw away email adresses" to the public web :)
If it get`s it`s way on one of those "30 million email adresses CDs" I cann pull my
hair out, that I can`t use it anymore because it gets spammed :D

Another GPL violation: Re: Minimalistic Build-Environment forwin32 (~7.5MB)
From: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Date: 23 Mar 2003 11:52:57 +1100
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2003-01/0108.shtml

Has links to cygwin in binary form, no source.

The poster has a for-spam address, and the list is closed.... to much
effort to get the message through for me.

Hopefully someone here will clue them into the GPL!

Rob