Subject: Re: I've made a MSVC project for the UI simulator
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2003-03-24

That's brilliant...

Not being a great C programmer, I wanted to be able to build the Recorder
Simulator, but I could never get my head around the project.. I have used
your DSP file, and Visual Studio.NET converted it without a problem...

The only problem being that I can't yet build it due to the lack of PERL on
my recently rebuilt system, What version do you recommend, and from where?