Subject: Re: current bugs/issues/eratta
From: Mike Holden (rockbox_at_mikeholden.uklinux.net)
Date: 2003-03-24

Eric Linenberg said:
> confirmation should be reinstated, and the title of the song/file that
> you are deleting does not refresh properly on my recorder 6k.
>
> It just seems like everything happens so fast. You hit the delete
> button then like 3 things flash, and the file is gone!

Sorry Eric, but I still can't see a problem with the delete functionality,
apart from the delete confirmation, which looks like it has just been
fixed by a CVS update (not tested it yet).

Can you specify exactly what you see, and what is wrong?

I have an FM recorder, but that shouldn't make any difference!

--
Mike Holden