Subject: Re: "news on the rockbox front" ?
From: Jack (
Date: 2003-03-24

I would be happy to help with some User-level documenty at times, since I agree, it sucks. Updating it for things like daily builds.

I do know C++, but I can't do any programming for this project because I don't have experience in this field, and Year 10 has way too much homework for _more_ programming projects :)

On 24.03.2003 at 03:09 PM Robert Hak wrote:

>Perhaps instead of giving up on software that is obviously more developed
>and developing faster then the archos native firmware, you could help with
>the documentation.
>I don't know a single OSS project that has its docs up to date.
>We are always looking for help with this.
>On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, 4phun Alert wrote:
>I agree. I am about to dump Rockbox simply because there is no
>for the things I know it will do. I am tired of fumbling around trying to
>remember what is necessary to accomplish simple tasks when I need to record
>a meeting or to play an audio book I ripped from a collection of CD's
>using MusicMatch. I know it does certain displays but it is hit or miss in
>toggling to them.
>I often end up loading the orginal firmware since I know how that works!

Jack (Futurealive Games)