Subject: Re[6]: Alarm feature

Re[6]: Alarm feature

From: Uwe Freese <mail_at_uwe-freese.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:17:51 +0100

Hello idc-dragon,

idc-dragon_at_gmx.de wrote on Tuesday, March 25, 2003, 2:03:14 PM:

idgd> Is there a chance to "modify the mod" in a way that Uwe's recorder can be
idgd> handled the same way as the stock FM recorder? It would be advisable to get
idgd> compatible in that direction.
idgd> Uwe, maybe a simple capacitor instead of DC connection already helps to
idgd> prevent the RTC from pressing the ON button all the time.

And then? It presses On. That is too much. The mod has to be in a way
that it only switches on the device. I don't know how this could work,
not saying it is not possible. I have nothing against someone finding
out how this works, but I don't need it, since it already works for me
as I wanted...

Bye, Uwe.