Subject: harddrive cache + 8mb memory upgrade

harddrive cache + 8mb memory upgrade

From: moncherou <moncherou_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 11:03:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I was wondering if the jukebox/rockbox took advandage of the harddrive memory cache. I've seen some harddrives with up to 16mb of internal cache which would be great for batterylife if that space was used to buffer upon playback.

Also, if anyone could be so kind as to email me the 8mb upgrade instructions, or simply tell me of an alternate location (the link on the rockbox site under mods is not working) I would be rather grateful.

Thanks!

Himanshu