Subject: RE: mp3-editor?

RE: mp3-editor?

From: Matthew P. OReilly <moreilly_at_moreilly.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:04:21 -0500

I have found both CoolEdit and goldwave are great programs for working with
audio files. IIRC, both support the mp3 format natively and can do editing
and conversions on the fly. Neither is completely free, thought both have
free versions. (One of them uses an interesting "toll booth" approach -
each operation you perform costs you "$0.02" and you can only do "$1.50" per
session, when you have to close the program and open it again. It's one of
the most innovative and least intrusive crippleware setups I have ever
seen.)

Hope that helps...

Matt