Subject: Re: volume leveling or normalizing

Re: volume leveling or normalizing

From: Cap Hamilton <puccino55_at_msn.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:32:21 -0700

I dragged all my files into MP3Gain window, where they indeed appeared (with
their names and paths) and then I set the 'Target "Normal" Volume' to 89 and
click on the Track Gain icon, which begins the process. Yet, when I copy the
newly processed files back to my Jukebox recorder, I still notice that some
songs are louder than other songs. Any ideas? --C