Subject: Queue, Write Config File, and Rename
From: VPeller_at_applied.com
Date: 2003-03-27

I am new to Rockbox. I am using the archos20030327 firmware on my Archos
Jukebox FM Recorder. Most features work really well. However, I am
having problems with the queue, writing .cfg file, and renaming an mp3. I
followed the directions for queuing a song; play a song, select the song
you would like to add to the queue by pressing ON & Play and selecting
queue. But, it just plays the next song in the folder. The write config
file tells me "failed" when I click OK. Lastly, the rename function also
says "rename failed." To try to fix this, I took all my mp3's off the
jukebox, formatted the drive copied and all the mp3s back to the recorder
including the rockbox firmware, and no luck. I also tried the
archos20030322 and no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Victor