Subject: Re: queuing??
From: Marc Tricou (Marc.Tricou_at_xi-quadrat.de)
Date: 2003-03-28

Hi,

>and what about the long Play press as it was before ??
>i think long press on the play button is more logical (in my sense) than
play ON+Play+anotherbutton !!!

i think there was a discussion about this some time ago. The main point was
that (if you learned the button sequence On+Play and Play) it is much more
comfortable e.g. during driving. It's easier to make 2 presses than holding
the button and not being sure if it was long enough etc.
For me it's ok now. But still i'm unhappy about the fact that after the
queued songs it returns to the origin directory :-(

bye,
Marc

--
www.dj-quarc.de