Subject: RE: Daily Build Queuing Bug...Bjorn, Hardeep

RE: Daily Build Queuing Bug...Bjorn, Hardeep

From: Josh <rockbox_at_nyip.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:47:47 -0500

UGH! Nevermind...It temporarily fixed until I updated to the latest
build and now nothing works. I updated builds, scanned drive, ect. But
now I cannot get it to work. It will not write cfg file, nor queue, nor
record...none of that stuff. I am leaving on a trip bright and early tom
morning, PLEASE help me fix this by then!

Josh - PDAJunkie.net