Subject: Re: problems copying over many files
From: Brian King (
Date: 2003-03-29

I had a simliar problem except mine was a bigger problem. Occasionally
when this happened to me I would have writes to the archos start timing
out in the scsi layer, they would try to send aborts and I would
sometimes end up with the cp or rsync task hung completely. Since I
switched to mount the filesystem in synchronous mode life has been much