Subject: Re: harddrive cache + 8mb memory upgrade
Date: 2003-03-29

this is a good idea,

- who on this list has such drive (or wants to buy one) ?
- how can the owners of such drive test, if the cache is possibly
invalidated (or not)
  when entering sleep mode.
  perhaps there is a "special" mode on that drives, which has to be set,
  the cache won`t get invalidated?

If such drive really exists and rockbox would support that - i would throw
out my
actual hdd and buy a now one - in a hurry :)

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded Message ---