Subject: Re: IR remote
From: D.A.Vahlsing (diava_at_web.de)
Date: 2003-03-30

> Diava already made a driver for decoding an RC5 sequence from that
> pin, he can IR-control his jukebox (external 5V power for the
> receiver).
> Diava, how about releasing the patch this weekend?
>
> Jörg

Good idea! I just sat down to prepare the release of this driver and also of
the bidirectional serial driver. But I don't expect to come to an end this
night...

As Jörg already said, replacing the mic with the IR receiver seems to be the
only way to have it internal without having to mod the housing too much.

Dirk