Subject: need help: just purchased a 20gig recorder
From: Raymond Casazza (r.casazza_at_worldnet.att.net)
Date: 2003-03-30

I just purchased a 20 gig recorder and not sure if I am going to keep it. I
haven't downloaded Rockbox yet, but want to make sure it has this
capability.

using the archos firmware 1.28, I can't setup my player to order songs in
the order that the album has. It keeps organizing alphabetically in all my
folders. I have used MusicMatch and downloaded songs as playlists, but it
keeps alphabetizing.

Does ROckbox allow me to order songs automatically without setting up
playlists. I have a Classic MP3 10gig and this allows me to do this.

If I can't do this, I will have to return my Archos.
Please help me, I am desperate. Thanks